Pages

Thursday, November 3, 2011

Please Welcome Jessica Maynard Photography...

One of the things I've enjoyed most since I opened the Wedding Studio is the wonderful people I've crossed paths with.  I'd like to introduce you to Jessica Maynard, a Martha's Vineyard Wedding Photographer, global traveler and new member at Martha's Vineyard Wedding Studio.  A warm and inviting woman who is sure to capture every intimate moment of any event.  I'd also like to note her amazing Boudoir Photography!  Ladies, treat yourself to a sexy photo shoot as a gift to yourself...or for that special someone, who's sure to appreciate it!  Jessica will make you comfortable and shine every step of the way.




Jessica tells me, "I'm a photographer, but more of a storyteller.  I try to make time stand still while I'm capturing the moment and developing a story.  My hope is that people are moved by my images and the emotions that exude.  I consider my style to be always close, always tight and always there."

You can see more of Jessica's work at: www.jessica-maynard.com.

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous photos! What a lovely addition to your studio.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love how photographers tell stories without having to say a word! Jessica seems like a great addition to the studio!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jessica is a talented wedding photographer, storyteller and wonderful human being. I am a long time wedding planner in Steamboat Springs, Colorado and Jessica has done amazing work for my clients. Having spent my summers on M.V. I know that she will be a great fit for the wedding community there. Cheers!

    ReplyDelete