Pages

Thursday, February 23, 2012

White Weddings and Parties

This week I asked everyone for some color ideas for my 2014 Vow Renewal Celebration.  When I got married, I knew what I wanted....how I wanted it and what color scheme I'd be using.  For my Renewal Celebration, I am starting early and with a clean slate.  I loved planning my wedding and I love helping others plan theirs.  But for this occasion, I want input....and I want lots of it!  I want to be influenced and I want to be inspired.  I'm even giving away $50 gift certificates for fabulous ideas!  My first gift certificate goes out to Ayasha T. from Florida!  She gave me three awesome theme ideas, and although I liked them all, the one I liked the most was "The White Party".  If you are not familiar with what that is, it is when everyone, all guests included, dress in white.  The decor and accents are white and there are many, many directions and additions to go with it!  So, I'm making it official.  The Vow Renewal Celebration will be a "White Party", now give me some great ideas to put it all together and make it sparkle!!  Romantic, chic, stylish and sexy....


Love the white furniture and bling I found on Love Your Place!

White flowers?  Endless possibilities indeed...

What is a White Party?
A White Party is a theme party where everyone wears ALL White.

The idea is that guests come dressed all in white, within a white environment, creating a sense of unity. There's always great music and the strong identification of the guests with each other and their surroundings has made the White Party one of the most popular entertainment events in the US today.

1 comment: