Pages

Monday, May 21, 2012

Frosted Pink Weddings...

There's a reason why Martha's Vineyard is one of the top destination wedding locations in the country.  It's not because we're a playground for the rich and famous or because Presidents vacation here.  I swear, it's not...seriously.  Our beautiful brides get married here because of our breath taking coastal landscape, the beautiful lighthouses that shine upon us at night...our juicy lobster rolls, clam chowder and the friendly faces that always greet them with a smile.  They marry here because romance is awaiting, at every corner and first time memories turn into life long family traditions.

Speaking of Island romance! I recently had the opportunity to meet a wonderful woman who has this insane and creative ability to make bride's dreams come true in truly amazing ways.  She's an accomplished destination wedding planner and her name is Kelly Karli, owner of Frosted Pink Weddings by Kelly.  Even her name is magical isn't it?  After a wonderful conversation and some hearty laughs about weddings, the industry and our young families, I just knew I wanted her as part of my Wedding Studio family (also known as a preferred vendor, but we're all family here!).

For all my lovely Vineyard brides and future brides, I think it's time to take a second and say hello Kelly.  When you hear her friendly voice, she will ease that wedding planning stress and tell you all the reasons why you deserve a Frosted Pink Wedding of your own.

And guess what?  You can always call or email me for an appointment to check out Kelly's amazing photo book and get those Martha's Vineyard wedding plans rolling!

Call me to take a look at some of her most recent weddings in her amazing album!
I'm a sucker for that pretty pink twine! Check out Kelly's website immediately @ www.frostedpinkweddings.com

Welcome Kelly Karli to the Martha's Vineyard Wedding Studio family!

2 comments:

  1. I met my now husband in Vail, CO and two year later he proposed under the same tree where we shared our first kiss. During that engagement weekend we talked about what we wanted in a wedding and he suggested we get married in Vail. It sounded like a great idea so I quickly jumped on board. What I didn’t realize is how challenging it can be planning from afar. I had talked to another coordinator on the phone and was planning to work with her however, after meeting Kelly I knew she was the person I wanted helping me make our wedding weekend everything we dreamed about. I found over the six months we worked together that she was kind, detailed, creative, flexible, sincere, professional and most importantly really good at wedding planning. I am extremely organized and yet there were 100 things I forgot that SHE remembered! She was my right hand gal and I found when my fiancé couldn’t hear another word about the planning, that Kelly was right there and interested. My favorite moment with Kelly was just before I walked down the aisle. I had asked that I walk out just after the church bells rang. It sounds simple but timing the mothers, grandmothers, bridesmaids and flower girls along with the ending of the music to bells that we knew rang before noon but weren’t certain exactly how soon before, was difficult at best . I was a nervous wreck but I noticed she was nervous too. I said, “are you nervous?” to which she said “I really want the bells to work for you” and added “I get nervous before every wedding and if there comes a day that I don’t then I won’t do this anymore”. She was trying to calm my nerves and did so by sharing her own. Getting nervous means you care and caring means you do your BEST. In hiring Kelly, you will get the BEST and it will be the BEST money you spend in the scheme of all the expenses of a wedding. You will care about ALL the details, and Kelly and the team at FPW will too! They participate in your wedding as if it was their own. It’s a level of service and professionalism that is rare and for this most important event, it’s what every bride deserves. Kelly thinks so too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I married a woman who has high expectations and is extremely detailed. Our wedding was going to be 'perfect'! When she hired Kelly Karli to plan our wedding day and rehearsal dinner, I had a feeling she would be the best of the best and I was right. I was truly amazed with her experience, enthusiasm, and level of detail to make our weekend in the Rockies so memorable for us....and, ALL of our guests! The details and coordination my bride was planning for our special day were welcomed by Kelly. The special and unique requests were embraced and executed with a smile and professionalism. The unexpected changes and obstacles on the wedding day were handled with ease. Kelly Karli, the Wedding Planner, was the 'best' investment we made for our wedding!!

    ReplyDelete