Pages

Saturday, June 4, 2011

Wedding Studio Color Inspiration

The Wedding Studio is currently being pampered and beautified.  The beige colored walls are turning into a light-reflecting white and the decor is awaiting patiently, longing to move its way on in.  The Studio colors were inspired from my own wedding.  My Martha's Vineyard wedding colors were aqua, chocolate and white.  My vision for the Studio was a little more "elegant" and I just couldn't incorporate chocolate (as much as I love it) into the decor.  In it's place, I added silver and a touch of black.  Aqua, white, silver and black...oh how I adore it!
When I look around the Studio and glance out the window across the way towards the ocean, the same colors and reflections look right back at me. 
My favorite Vineyard views, are always a little blue...

1 comment:

  1. Love the color inspiration and loove your wedding colors with the chocolate!

    ReplyDelete