Pages

Sunday, January 29, 2012

Coco Locos, Cookies For Grown Ups...

If you didn't know already, I've got a thing for "blue".  Aqua especially.  I see an aqua lamp shade, a throw pillow or tinted wine glasses and I can hardly contain myself.  Yesterday I was grocery shopping with my 3 year old little girl and while awaiting my deli cheese order (I love cheese more than life itself) my daughter picks up a box of cookies and asked "Can we get these Mama"?  I took one look at this little blue package and then looked down at her and told her "Absolutely"!  She was so excited she jumped up and down and said "yayyyy".  With all the treats and goodies around her, she picked the little blue package....as if she already knew I would never say no to blue.

Not only were these buttery, almost shortbread like coconut cookies delicious, but they would be fantastic as a favor or an added treat in a gift basket for an aqua and pink Martha's Vineyard wedding!
Read the ingredients and description, NOT the nutrition facts!
Perhaps the "Hint of Rum" part added some extra excitement to my purchase...however, as wonderful as these little cookies are...the rum flavor didn't really come through for me....but that didn't bother me one bit! 

1 comment:

  1. Oh yum! These look great and yes, I totally buy food products for their packaging as well! Your daughter is a smart cookie for sure!

    ReplyDelete