Pages

Saturday, January 28, 2012

Dinner At The Grill On Main...

Last night I attended a wonderful private party dinner at The Grill On Main in Edgartown, MA.  I've had the pleasure of eating there a few times before and I knew it wouldn't disappoint.  I always get the pan seared duck, but it wasn't on the private party's menu.  So, I chose the pork chop with a raspberry glaze that came with their delicious and infamous scalloped cheesy potatoes.  It was also served with a nice side of turnip and carrots.  It was wonderful!

 Then I washed it down with a little (okay, maybe a lot) of white wine.
AND...I won a $25 gift certificate for Sharky's Cantina with this winning raffle ticket!  Awesome.

And last but not least, I wrapped a great night up with this warm chocolate bread pudding.  Fantastic!

1 comment:

  1. Love the Grill on Main! Those potatoes look awesome and yei for winning some Sharky's money!

    ReplyDelete